Happy New Year! I am so excited for 2022! I think this is the year of the Dance teacher! 22 happens to be a lucky number:
1) 22 and Tutu as in a Tutu a ballerina wears!
2) 6/22 is my wedding anniversary
3) There's 2 of us in my family, just the two of us!
So on this January 1st, 2022 I'm sharing 22 Dance Teacher Goals you should consider in the year 2022!
Feel free to screen shot, save and share any of these images. Just be sure you tag @dancetolearn on social media, thank us for the Creative Development, and please do not remove our logos or websites! I thank you for respecting our copyrights!
1) Write down your Lesson Plans before each Class
2) Arrive to classes 15 minutes early to meet & greet with students and their families!
3) Incorporate Family Engagement Activities each week!
4) Introduce a New Prop once a Month!
5) Include Visual Aids to introduce your Dance Concepts!
6) Integrate musical instruments into your classes when you can!
7) Read and Dance a Story once a month!
9) Extend Continued Dance Education to your Teaching Staff!
10) Create a Themed BrainDance each month!
11) Host studio Giveaways and Contests once every few months!
12) Start a Parent and Tot Class!
13) Organize your Prop Closet twice a year!
14) Create Dance Themes focused on Math or Science!
15) Offer a Dance Class to a Local School!
16) Integrate Yoga into your Dance Classes!
17) Start a Podcast!
18) Write a Children's Book to use in your studio's Preschool Dance Classes!
19) Build Partnerships with Local Businesses!
20) Level up your Conceptual teaching!
21) Prioritize Self- Care!
22) Most Importantly, take those Vacations!
Download the following image and fill out up to 22 Goals you plan on achieving in 2022 and tag @dancetolearn on social media so we can see your 2022 Dance Teacher Goals! Happy Dancing!